2 tablespoons yellow or sweet miso
(available in the international isle of grocery store)
2 tablespoons Fly Creek Cider Mill Honey
2 tablespoons Fly Creek Cider Mill Honey Dijon Mustard
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into thirds
Scallions for topping
- In a small bowl, stir together the miso, honey, mustard and pepper with 2 tablespoons water.
- Place the chicken and half the marinade in a gallon-size ziplock bag. Seal the bag, then massage and turn it to evenly coat the chicken.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes ord overnight. Refrigerate the remaing marinade in a separate container.
- Prepare your grill for cooking over medium-high heat. Generously oil the grill grates.
- Grill the chicken, covered, 3 minutes on each side.
- Baste the chicken with the reserved marinade, then grill it until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, 2 or 3 minutes more per side.