(1) 10 oz. package cabbage, thinly sliced or grated
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 large tomato, chopped
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1/4 cup FCCM Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup white, granulated sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Mix the cabbage, cucumber, tomato and onion in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar, sugar and oil until the sugar melts. (about 5 minutes).
- Allow the sauce to cool completely and pour it over the cabbage mixure.
- Mix very well, soaking all the vegetables.
- Refrigerae for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Add salt and pepper to taste before serving.