- About Us
- Info, Directions & Hours
Closed for the Season.
Opening May 10 for the 2024 Season.
The Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard is located at 288 Goose Street, slightly north of Fly Creek's center four corners and just off County Route 26. We consider ourselves Cooperstown's largest suburb just minutes away over the Fly Creek hill.
- Credit and Debit Cards are accepted in both the Mill and Snack Barn & Bakery. EBT/SNAP Cards are accepted for qualifying purchases in the Mill Store.
- Leashed pets are permitted on the property, but they are not permitted inside the Mill and Mill Store Marketplace.
- Working service dogs that are leashed and properly restrained are welcome. Guests with a service dog are asked to alert a staff member at the main entrance upon arrival. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support and service dogs in training do not qualify as service dogs under the ADA and are not permitted inside the Mill. This is the policy of the New York State Department of Agriculture & Markets. CLICK HERE for more information regarding service and support animals
- Picnicking with your own food is not permitted at the Snack Barn however you may picnick on the Millpond Boardwalk.
- The Mill is a no-smoke, no-tobacco and no-vapor property.
- The Mill Store Marketplace, Millpond Boardwalk and Restrooms are wheelchair accessible. The main grounds are paved.
- Party Busses and Limos are not NOT permitted after 11:00 AM.
- Wheelchair access - the surface around the Mill is paved. Parking is available in front of the Mill and around back. The restrooms each have a handicapped stall. There is a ramp into and out of the Mill for access to the main floor. Viewing of the cidermaking process and video are available from the main level. The parking lot across the street is gravel. Two courtesy chairs are available for us at the Main Entrance.
- The Fly Creek Cider Mill is not a nut-free facility.