Get cookin' starting April 2 and submit an original recipe for the Fly Creek Foodie Recipe Contest. Recipes must include at least one Fly Creek Cider Mill Brand product. Products may include Mill favorites such as New York State Cheddar Cheese, Sweet Corn Salsa, Hard or Sweet Cider, Mustards, Pickles or Marinades.
On Sundays April 8 through May 13 weekly recipe winners will be selected from that week's submissions. Winners will receive a $25 Fly Creek Cider Mill Gift Card and signed Fly Creek Cider Mill Cookbook.
Weekly winners will proceed to the semi-finals the weekend of May 19 & 20 where the Mill will recreate winning weekly recipes. Recipes will be tasted and winners selected by visitor ballot (limit one ballot per visitor family.) Two semi-finalists will be chosen and each awarded a $75 Fly Creek Cider Mill Gift Cards.
Semi-finalist will advance to the Contest Finals the weekend of June 2 & 3 where visitors will choose the Grand Prize Winner though tasting ballots (limit one ballot per visitor family.)
A Grand Prize includine a VIP TOUR of the Culinary Institute of America's Hyde Park Campus + $250 dining certificate for lunch or dinner at any of the Campus' Restaurants + $150 Fly Creek Cider Mill Gift Card will be awarded.
- Recipe contestants may submit up to three original recipes on-line at FlyCreekCiderMill.com.
- Ingredients must include at least one Fly Creek Cider Mill Brand Product.
- Snack, Appetizer, Side or Entrée only please. No salads, desserts or beverages.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail and must respond within 72 hours of notification.
- Employees or thier families are not eligable.
- Entering the contest provides Fly Creek Cider Mill the usage of entry and any images for commercial purpose.
- While not anticipated, contest rules and conditions may change at the descretion of the Fly Creek Cider Mill.
Prizes courtesy of the Culinary Institute of America, Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard and The Michaels Family