Baseball and Apple Pie Labor Day Weekend Package in Cooperstown
When: Friday, Saturday & Sunday Nights (August 30, 31 & September 1)
Where: Cider House Vacation Rental at the Fly Creek Cider Mill.
Occupancy: 8 People Maximum (Twin-Twin, King, King with Queen Sofa Sleeper)
Price: $825 plus tax
- Three night accommodation
- Dinner at Cooperstown’s Lake Front Restaurant ($100 Voucher)
- Fly Creek Cider Mill Gift Card ($25)
- One Freshly Baked Apple Pie
- Baseball Hall of Fame – Unlimited Admission for entire weekend, 10% discount on Museum Shop Purchases, Hall of Fame Almanac, Hall of Fame Yearbook, One-Year Subscription to Memories & Dreams Magazine, Two- Member Lapel Pins (Sustaining One-Year Membership (Family of four)
Celebrate the end of summer in Cooperstown this Labor Day Weekend. This package is the best of Country and Village Life in Upstate New York. The Cider House provides a superior level of comfort and relaxation on the grounds of the popular Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard located just three miles from the Village of Cooperstown. Included in the weekend package is a Sustaining Level Membership at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Relax and take your time to explore the entire Museum and Library the entire weekend as you have UNLIMITED access. Take a break and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner just block away for the Hall at the Lake Front Restaurant. Enjoy views of the lake and sample fresh fish which is their specialty.
The weekend’s highlight is staying on property at the Fly Creek Cider Mill. Wake up to a view of the Mill pond and relax on the porch with a fresh cup of coffee and a cider donut. Enjoy lunch at the Snack Barn with a cider float or the famous pot roast sandwich. Explore the Mill with all its original equipment from 1856 and taste more than 40 specialty foods and beverages from the Mill Store Marketplace and Farm Winery.
Book today by calling 607-547-9692 or visit the website for more information.