Winter Hours: Mill Open Daily 10:00 - 5:30 OPEN ALL YEAR!
(Holiday Schedule: Closed New Year's Eve Day and New Year's Day and Easter Sunday)
Snack Barn is CLOSED for the Season - re-Opening in May 2018!
The Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard is located at 288 Goose Street, slightly north of Fly Creek's center four corners and just off County Route 26. We consider ourselves Cooperstown's largest suburb just minutes away over the Fly Creek hill and open all year!
- Leashed pets are permitted on the property, but they are not permitted in the Mill.
- Trained service dogs that are leashed and properly restrained are welcome. Guests with a service dog are asked to alert a staff member at the main entrance upon arrival. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service dogs under the ADA and are not permitted inside the Mill.
- Picnicking with your own food is not permitted.
- The Mill is a no-smoke, no-tobacco and no-vapor property.
- The Mill Store Marketplace, Millpond Boardwalk and Restrooms are wheelchair accessible. The main grounds are paved.
- Party Busses and Limos are not NOT permitted after 11:00 AM.