7 pounds boneless chuck roast
1 cup water
1 bottle 1856 BBQ Sauce (or 1856 Hot Habanero BBQ Sauce)
- Place the roast into a slow cooker along with the water
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 2 to 4 hours, or until meat can easily be shredded.
- Shred beef, removing the fat as you go.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the broth for later use. Discard remainder.
- Place beef back into slow cooker and add with BBQ sauce.
- Cover, and continue to cook on LOW for an additional 4 to 6 hours.
- Add the reserved broth only if necessary to maintain mositure.
- Serve on toasted buns.
- Leftovers may be frozen for future use.