1/4 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup sour cream
1 _ cups chopped apples
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan or tube pan.
- Beat butter until fluffy in large bowl.
- Gradually add sugars and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and add to first mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add apples and chocolate chips; mix just until blended.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 50 - 60 minutes, or until center springs back.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack.