1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon salt, divided
1 jar Fly Creek Cider Mill 1856 Bouillabaisse, or other FCCM pasta sauce
12 oz spaghetti
1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
1 cup sour cream
1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Recipe Yield: Serves 6
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" baking dish or 3 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with 1/2 teaspoon salt until no pink remains; drain off excess liquid.
- Stir in pasta sauce, set aside.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, sour cream, Italian season, garlic powder, and remaining salt.
- Stir until cheese is melted and spaghetti is evenly coated.
- Spread a cup of meat sauce in the bottom of prepared dish. Place spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for addition 5 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.