1 pound ziti
1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
3 cups (12 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 jar Fly Creek Cider Mill Artichoke Walnut Pasta Sauce, or other FCCM pasta sauce
cup grated Parmesan cheese
Recipe Yield: Serves 6
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" baking dish or 3 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a pot of boiling, salted water, cook ziti until just barely tender; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, salt and parsley to the ziti; mix well.
- Spread half the pasta sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon ziti mixture into baking dish; cover with remaining pasta sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes, then top with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 10 additional minutes, or until heated through.