(1) 15-1/2 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained.
1 cup Fly Creek Cider Mill Sweet Corn Salsa
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Juice of 1 lime
Your favorite Fly Creek Cider Mill hot sauce to taste
- DipMakes about 2 cups
- Combine the beans with the salsa, cilantro and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Add the lime juice and hot sauce and stir to blend.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve chilled with tortilla chips, pita bread or crackers.