1 pound penne or fusilli, cooked and drained according to package directions.
1 pound cooked chicken, cut into small pieces or shredded
1 jar Fly Creek Cider Mill Sweet Corn Salsa
1 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped scallions
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon minced fresh hot green chile or to taste
salt and pepper to taste
Recipe Yield: Makes about 6 servings
- Place the cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken, tossing to combine.
- Stir in the salsa, tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, parsley, basil, garlic and chile.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and set aside to allow flavors to blend for about 30 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature or just barely chilled.