Summer 2019 is Sold Out.
The Cider House is located on the property of the Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard in the Fly Creek Historical District. Fly Creek is a sleepy hamlet just outside of Cooperstown. Built in the 1880’s, this home has been completely renovated. This charming and comfortable home has a covered porch with rocking chairs overlooking the Cider Mill. A 14 x 14 deck is complete with gas grill and a picnic table.
The main living area has an open floor plan complete with a sitting area with 40” flat screen TV, and a spacious eat-in kitchen with contemporary stainless steel appliances. A sunroom off the living area overlooks the Cider Mill, the pond and the rolling hills beyond. This 3-bedroom, 2-bath home has a bedroom and bath on the first floor and 2 bedrooms and 1 bath on the second floor. There is a 40” flat screen in the living room and a 32” flat screen in the first floor bedroom.
Cider House guests receive a $25 gift certificate from the Fly Creek Cider Mill, a welcome bottle of Cider Mill Wine, a jug of sweet cider and a gift basket cheese and crackers.
Wireless internet access.
• 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6 - 8
First Floor: Bedroom – 1 king & sleeper sofa
Second Floor: Bedroom – 1 king, Bedroom – 2 twins
• 2 Baths – 1 on first floor, 1 on second floor
• Wireless internet access
• A/C mini-split units in bedrooms, window unit in living room
• Washer / dryer
• Bed linens provided
• Towels provided
• Iron + ironing board
• 2 TVs/cable/DVD, both flat screens
• Phone with unlimited service
• Generally good cell service
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• Dining area
• Living area
• Covered porch, 6 x 22
• Deck, 14 x 14
• Outdoor seating
• Outdoor dining
• Outdoor gas grill
• Pleasant large yard
• Parking for 3 vehicles
• 1800 square feet
No team parties or large gatherings
- Maximum capacity: 8 people
- Check-in after 4:00 PM - Check-out before 9:00
Summer – weekly: $2500 + 4%tax. Refundable damage deposit: $300. Check in Friday depart on Friday. 50% deposit due when making reservation. Balance due 5 months before arrival.
1. If we receive a cancellation notice 90 or more days prior to the reserved date of arrival, the full amount of the rental payments made will be refunded, less a Cancellation Fee equal to 10% of payments made.
2. If we receive a cancellation notice less than 90 days prior to the reserved date of arrival, there will be no refund.
Reservations Available for weekly rentals starting on: Summer 2019 is Sold Out!
Special rates apply for Week arriving on July 24, 2020